Each year meat and poultry processors from all over the world converge on Atlanta for the International Production and Processing Expo (IPPE). Last year's event had over 30,000 attendees representing 141 countries as well as 1300 exhibitors. The 2017 show, which will run from January 31-February 2, promises to be even larger with a record 510,000 square feet of exhibit space already reserved.
IPPE is one of our favorite industry events each year. Not only do we have an opportunity to fellowship with existing clients, but we also get to network with leaders from processing companies, academia, and the industry.
At this year's IPPE show, we will be highlighting our latest food safety innovations including:
- A "smart" chiller management system that consistently maintains concentration and pH while optimizing antimicrobial delivery
- An improved application method for Cecure that can be used to significantly reduce pathogens on poultry parts
- New MARC System features that provide valuable insight into program performance
- The Helyx auger, a versatile piece of food safety equipment that can be used in beef, pork, and poultry processing
- Four interactive Entro delivery modules
In addition, our booth will have a mezzanine with two meeting spaces (and a great view of the exhibit hall). If you'd like to schedule a meeting with our team of food safety experts, just click here to reserve your spot.
Finally, we will be unveiling our new Safe Foods logo and branding at IPPE this year!
We invite you to come visit with us in booth B6261 and learn how we can partner together to ensure a safer food supply for the world.