- CPC efficacy on ingesta-contaminated pre-chill broilers
- Offline reprocessing of broilers
- Campylobacter on raw poultry, a review
- Cecure post-chill application for shelf-life extension of various broiler products
- CPC effects on refrigerated shelf-life of broiler thigh meat
- Efficacy of antimicrobials againstCampylobacter on chicken breast Skin
- Pre-Chill spray of chicken carcasses to reduce Salmonella
- Reduction of Campylobacter by commercial antimicrobials applied during the processing of broiler chickens
Citations for other Cecure Publications on Poultry:
- Cook, P.E., 2006. Cloruro de cetilpiridinio-antimicrobiano de ultima generacion en el procesamiento de productos avicolas. AP Procesamiento. 24(2):12-14.
- Antimicrobial activity of CPC washes against pathogenic bacteria on beef surfaces
- Prevalence of E.coli O157 and levels of aerobic bacteria andEnterobacteriaceae are reduced when hides are washed and treated with CPC at a beef processing plant
- Effects of CPC, acidified sodium chlorite and potassium sorbate on populations of E.coli O157:H7,Listeria , and Staphylococcus on fresh beef
- Effects of acidified sodium chlorite, CPC and hot water on populations ofListeria and Staphylococcus on beef
Citations for other Cecure Publications on Beef:
- Ransom, J.R., K.E. Belk, J.N. Sofos, J.D. Stopforth, J.A. Scanga and G.C. Smith, 2003. Comparison of intervention technologies for reducing Escherichia coli O157:H7 on beef cuts and trimmings. Food Prot.Trends 23(1): 24-34.
- Jimenez-Villarreal, J.R., F.W. Pohlman, Z.B. Johnson, A.H. Brown Jr. and R.T. Baublits, 2003. The impact of single antimicrobial intervention treatment with cetylpyridinium chloride, trisodium phosphate, chlorine dioxide or lactic acid on ground beef lipid, instrumental color and sensory characteristics. Meat Sci. 65: 977-984.
Fruits and Vegetables